Littleton School was built in 1796. Started as a one room Schoolhouse in 1796 and in 1810 it became a Church School. Then in 1876 it became the Union School in Public District 85, School No. 5. It functioned as a School or Church until 1964.
A place toWork
Parsippany is the home of many Fortune 500 companies. Avis Budget Group, Wyndham Worldwide, to name a few
A place toHave Fun
Parsippany has 31 parks throughout the township. Our park system has preserved over 800 acres ranging from the .32 acre Lake Hiawatha Park to the 352-acre Knoll Park.
A place toUnwind
Situated on 360 beautiful wooded acres in the Township of Parsippany–Troy Hills, the Knoll Golf Club consists of two 18 hole golf courses, the Knoll East and Knoll West.